This bundle includes 18 resources created by veteran secondary social studies teachers that will make planning your government classes much easier! These resources have been used in classrooms worldwide with positive feedback about how students are engaged and retaining the content. There is a variety of resources that can be used for a whole class, small group, and independent activities. This bundle will help newer teachers because you will have a variety of activities to pull from, and veteran teachers will benefit because you can add these resources to your existing curriculum. Resources include projects, escape rooms, complete lessons, first-day activities, bell ringers, bulletin boards, games, and MORE!
Scroll down to read a description of each resource included in this bundle.
Save tons of money with this government bundle. Dozens of resources and one small price! Save today on the government bundle. Valued $105
- Back to School Digital Escape Room – Valued $ 5
- US Presidents John Adams and James Monroe Color By Number American History- Valued $5
- Digital & Printable Back to School About Me Activity Templates – Valued $ 3
- Thanksgiving Reading – ELA Digital & Printable Escape Room- Valued $ 5
- History of Christmas Reading Informational Text, Quiz, & Writing Activity Valued at $ 4
- Civic Duties and Responsibilities Valued- $5
- Branches of Government DIGITAL 360 Escape Room- Valued 8
- Culture Bundle Valued- $10
- Genius Hour Project- Valued $5
- Articles of Confederation – PPT and Notes Sheet- Valued- $5
- USA Landmarks & World Landmarks Interactive Bulletin Boards- Valued- $7
- Brain Teasers, Bell Ringers, Brain Breaks, & More!- Valued- $5
- Classonomics! A Classroom Economy Simulation- Value- $6
- Government Final Project- $10
- Presidential Roles Project- $4
- Electoral Stations Lesson $ 5
- Modern Federalism Lesson $5
- Government Review Games- $10
- Three branches Activity- $10
Read more details:
- Back to School Digital Escape Room – Valued $ 4.75 – This digital escape is a FANTASTIC way to start your school year off right! Perfect for 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th grade!!! Your students will think you’re the best teacher around when you use this high engagement resource, which allows you to get to know more about them, provide important tips on how they can be successful throughout the school year, and teach them about setting SMART Goals.
- US Presidents John Adams and James Monroe Color By Number American History- Valued $5 These two engaging Color by Number for US Presidents activities will be great for reviewing early American History! Students will answer 7 questions about President James Monroe to color the picture and 7 questions about President John Adams to color his picture. These are fun and no-prep US president activities for all students!
- Digital & Printable Back to School About Me Activity Templates – Valued $ 3.25 – Use these digital and printable social media activity templates to get to know your students at the beginning of the year. It’s a great activity to display on the classroom bulletin board, should you choose to print (see examples of students’ work in preview). Great for classroom community building as well.
- Thanksgiving Reading – Digital & Printable Escape Room- Valued 5.25– Thanksgiving Reading – ELA Digital & Printable Escape Room!!! Students will be using reading comprehension, critical thinking, point of view, vocabulary, figurative language, and more and won’t even realize it! If using the digital version, there is NO PREP!
- History of Christmas Reading Informational Text, Quiz, & Writing Activity Valued at $ 3.5-An informational text, reading comprehension, close reading, a ready-made quiz that’s automatically graded, and holiday journal prompts…. this has it all! The digital & printable resource is exactly what you need for your students to have a fun and engaging lesson prior to Christmas Break!
- Civic Duties and Responsibilities Valued- $5 What are your civic duties and responsibilities? Allow your students to explore this topic with content readings, Doodle Notes, and Hexagonal Thinking activity. Your students can work in groups as they explore the mandatory and voluntary responsibilities of citizenship.
- Branches of Government DIGITAL 360 Escape Room- Valued 7.99 The Branches of Government DIGITAL Escape ROOM gives students a chance to decode puzzles and read passages, all while actively learning! Students will practice reading comprehension and critical thinking skills as they search for icons in a 360° room. No prior knowledge is needed.
- Culture Bundle Valued- $10.00 – Need a fresh and exciting way to teach about culture, cultural diffusion, race, and ethnicity? This zero prep bundle has EVERYTHING you need to engage your students in interactive and unique lessons that are editable, digital, and teach tough topics in a relevant and enjoyable way that is easy to grasp for your students. Use this four product bundle to cover a week’s worth of lessons without spending a second planning or thinking about what to say to your students. All the work is done for you!
- Genius Hour Project- Valued $5– Feeling uninspired and in need of a creative jumpstart in your class? This Genius Hour Project jumpstarted my students’ minds and hearts. It reignited their passion for learning, increased their motivation, and reinvigorated their spirit. This project will leave you and your students feeling excited about learning by offering a new perspective and helping you gain new insight on an interesting subject!
- Articles of Confederation – PPT and Notes Sheet- Valued- $5 Used in over 1,200 classrooms, this resource will help your students understand America’s first attempt at a formal set of rules without them drifting off into daydream land. Provided is a summarized story about the Articles of Confederation that I use with my 8th grade U.S. History students which explains why the Articles of Confederation came about, the powers delegated to the state and national governments, and the strengths and weaknesses of the document.
- USA Landmarks & World Landmarks Interactive Bulletin Boards- Valued- $6.50 These bulletin boards are ones that students will stop and look at to see if they guessed correctly. Included in this resource are 25 famous world & USA landmarks that each have a picture, a summary of the landmark, and the location shown on a map underneath. A large map with all of the locations will go on each bulletin board as well for your students to take a guess at the location and then open the cover of each landmark to see if they were correct.
- Brain Teasers, Bell Ringers, Brain Breaks, & More!- Valued- $5 Everyone loves logic puzzles, riddles, and critical thinking. Expand your students’ brain power with this set of Brain Teasers to use as bell ringers or brain breaks in your classroom! In both printable and digital versions, these brain teasers are perfect for distance learning as well!
- Classonomics! A Classroom Economy Simulation- Value- $6 Classonomics is an interactive classroom economy that will boost student engagement and help reinforce the major concepts of a market economy. Create your very own classroom economy with this social studies simulation.
- Government Final Project- $10 Engage your students and personalize their learning with this extensive and editable research project. Students will choose a topic related to American Government and complete an 8-step process to finish the project.
- Presidential Roles Project- $4 This is an amazing four-day presidential role infographic project. I placed my students into heterogeneous groups and assigned each group a role. They had to research the purpose of that role, give modern-day examples of that role, and historical examples of that presidential role.
- Electoral Stations Lesson $ 5- Accelerate and engage your government students’ with this Electoral College Stations Lessson! This product contains PowerPoint with video links, activities such as true or false, video questions, handout to take notes, and an investigation assignment. This is a full 55-minute lesson on the Electoral College.
- Modern Federalism Lesson $5- Get this is an amazing Modern Day Federalism project. Students are assigned one US federal event such as Columbine, Sandy Hook, Hurricane Katrina, etc. and they trace federal, state, and local responses to the crisis. Students can be so creative with this project. This is a wonderful way to finish your federalism unit. This project takes my students two class days to work on and two days for presentations.
- Government Review Games- $10 Accelerate and engage your government students’ with this online distance learning review games! This product contains 10 editable Socrative games that are sure to engage your students. The government bundle is sure to lead your students to success and engage them in the content.
- Three branches Activity– $10 Get this amazing distance learning three branches lesson today! Learn about the three branches of government and checks and balances through this interactive bundle.
Refunds: Due to the digital nature of these products, we do not offer any refunds for our products.
There are no reviews yet.