Accelerate and engage your government students’ with this government project bundle! This product contains 12 editable activities that are sure to engage your students. The government project bundle is sure to lead your students to success and engage them in the content.
What does this project bundle contain?
- Civil Rights Documentary Project
- Federal Crisis Project
- Federalism Scavenger Hunt
- I’m Registering to Vote Activity
- Incumbency Project
- Interest Group Tissue Box Project
- Iron Triangle Drawing Connection Assignment
- Legislative Hurdles to passing a Bill Assignment
- Polling Alone Assignment
- Presidential Roles Project
- Save My Agency Speech Assignment
- Supreme Court Case Project Brief
Other Products You May Be Interested in:
How can I access the lessons?
⚠️Still need some convincing?⚠️
As a secondary Social Studies teacher, I truly understand the lack of resources provided to us, along with the multitude of preps that are assigned to each teacher. I know the feeling of having to plan for several advanced classes each day, which can be very draining. I understand the hesitance to spend your money on anything.
This product, however, will do a few things for you and your sanity to allow you to fully enjoy teaching your students:
✅Cut down on your prep time
✅Lesson plans are already created and ready to go
✅Comprehensive and driven by proven results
✅Free updates and added lesson plans
✨I offer sample units if you would like to see the quality of my work before spending your hard-earned dollars. Email me at [email protected] and let me know which unit you would like to view. I am confident that you will find this product worth the purchase. ✨
✨Don’t believe read what other teachers have said about this project ✨
- Nicole F said “The AP Government Projects folder contains more than ten ready to go projects for any government classroom. I love that all of these projects are to help with student engagement and content knowledge. I know that I will be able to adapt all of these projects to fit into my own classroom, but the Federalism Scavenger Hunt is what I am most looking forward to. The Federalism Scavenger Hunt is a great way for students to see how government does affect their everyday lives as well as gets them up and moving to be an active part of the learning process. The Civil Rights and Liberties Documentary Project can be used in both a government and U.S. History course as students create a timeline presentation to show how Civil Rights and Liberties have evolved and are still evolving today. I am looking forward to using and adapting all of these resources into my own classroom!”
- “This is a great group of projects that will hold your student’s attention and get them involved in their own learning! Some require group work, some independent activities, some long, and some short, but all are unique, fun for the classroom, and relate to past and modern-day historical events. Highly recommend it!” -Katie R.
❗This purchase is for one teacher only❗
©️Melissa Seideman This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at [email protected]. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Refunds: Due to the digital nature of these products, we do not offer any refunds for our products.