Enhance your Sociology class with this Introduction to Sociology three-day lesson. Help your kids start the course right with this interactive lesson! This is a highly engaging three-day introduction to sociology lesson for any sociology course. Get them starting the course on the right foot and thinking like a sociologist.
- What is empathy PowerPoint—> Why it’s important to this course?
- Quote Activity
- What is sociology PowerPoint with notes handout
- Percentage activity to learn about sociology
- Things in common get to know you activity
- Who am I Activity
- 3 55 minute lessons
You might also like:
⭐ AP Government Course (full year)
⭐ Regular Government Course (semester)
⭐ Personal Finance Course (semester)
⭐ Sociology Course (full year)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
©️Melissa Seideman This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable.
If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at [email protected].
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected (such as Google Classroom) and can only be accessed by students.
Contact Me ☟
- Subscribe by email to get updates, sale posts, and free products!
- You can also follow me on like my Facebook Page, Government Group, or sociology group, or visit my blog.
- Email me at [email protected] with any questions.
Refunds: Due to the digital nature of these products, we do not offer any refunds for our products.